TERMS & CONDITIONSGENERAL
- Applicant has to be at least 18 years of age at the point of application.
- A-One Privilege card and NRIC/FIN must be presented at all time upon ordering for any transactions involving AOne$, vouchers, or members’ privileges.
- The A-One Privilege card is for use in Singapore only and valid for ONE year from date of activation/renewal, unless renewed.
- A member fee is applicable for new card registration. A member fee of is applicable for renewal. An administrative fee is applicable for the replacement of membership card. All fees can be enquired at any A-One outlets and is subjected to change with immediate effect without prior notice.
- Membership is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All AOne$ are valid till expiration of the corresponding membership account. All eVouchers are valid for 1 month only, unless specified otherwise. The Management reserves the right to refund or void any AOne$ and eVouchers.
- Membership privileges and discounts cannot be enjoyed in conjunction with on-going discounts, offers, promotions, and/or vouchers unless specifically stated by the Management.
- The Management shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of the A-One Privilege card.
- Loss or damaged of the A-One Privilege card must be reported to any participating outlets. The Management is not responsible for any unauthorised use of lost, damaged, or stolen cards.
- By registering for A-One Privilege card, you give consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes. We hate spam as much as you do, and will never give your contacts to a third party.
- The Management reserves the right to amend or withdraw the privileges, card expiry date, and terms & conditions without prior notice.
CARD CANCELLATION & TERMINATION
- Member may, at any time, cancel the account before expiry date by emailing a written notice to: email@example.com. Cancellation is non-refundable.
- The Management reserves the right to terminate any A-One Privilege card especially in the event of fraud, misuse, negligence, or breach any of the terms and conditions herein.
- Upon the termination or cancellation of the account either by member or by the Management, members will have no further claim against the company and shall not attempt to use and/or re-active the accounts; such acts shall be deemed as fraud.
- A-One member is responsible for providing updated contact details, email, and mailing address.
- The Management will not be liable for any loss of benefits and services due to delayed, misdirected, or lost mail.
- Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.